What Is ICF?
ICF stands for Insulating Concrete Form. ICF pool construction is the leading way to build a swimming pool or spa when traditional construction methods are unavailable; either due to the geographical location of the pool project, or the lack of quality trade sub-contractors in your area. ICF pools are built to reduce the energy cost of your pool.
Building ICF pools is similar to the traditional methods of building a gunite or shotcrete pool. However your construction time, as well as costs, are dramatically reduced based the ICF’s modular design. ICF pools are innovative in terms of pool construction.
Some of the benefits to ICF pools are:
• Energy efficient – Save up to 80% off heating costs
• Faster construction times
• Lightweight durable blocks are easy to transport
• Easily shaped, modified, and stacked
• Lower lifetime maintenance costs
Our services include:
• Complete design of your aquatic project using BuildBlock’s ICF technical specifications
• Material List including BuildBlocks’ modular system, and Sider Crete’s water proofing cement plaster system.
• Pool Equipment List with wholesale pricing
All products and material are custom ordered based on your specific job requirements. Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery.
ICF construction pools plans not recommended for areas requiring structural engineering for permits. If unsure, contact your local building department to verify.
To learn more about the products we use, please feel free to give us a call.
Visit our blog on How to Build an ICF Pool!